Water Wheel Wax Melt
Our Water Wheel wax melt smells like old timber pushing through a cool mountain stream. Those of you who are familiar with the history of the Pelton Wheel know that it was invented here in Nevada City, California in the gold rush.
- Scent profile: cedar, pine, lemon
- Size: 2.5 oz (70g)
- Melt time: 20-40 hours
- Wax type: 100% USA soy wax
- Phthalate free
Make sure to use your Water Wheel wax melt according to the following usage instructions:
- Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the receptacle of your wax burner.
- Use with an unscented tealight or an electric burner in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Only utilize your wax burner on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not use your wax burner for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Utilize 1 or 2 wax melt blocks at a time, depending on the strength of fragrance desired.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.